Location: Italy | Remote
Salary: $67,500 - $67,500
Job Posted: 1 year, 1 month ago
NuvoAir focuses on complex patients, initially targeting respiratory conditions such as COPD and asthma. The relationship-based clinical service delivers continuous, proactive care by combining best-in-class remote monitoring technology with proprietary biomarkers, deep clinical expertise, and a data-driven infrastructure. NuvoAir’s care teams are designed to work in close collaboration with a partner’s existing care infrastructure to utilize NuvoAir’s technology and data to personalize the care of each member.
NuvoAir’s patient-centric approach also underlies its clinical trials solution. By bringing the trial to the patient’s home, NuvoAir can dramatically improve their experience, reducing the burden for both patients and study sites.
Where you’ll see your impact
We are seeking an exceptional Backend Engineer to help build our next generation care platform. In addition to bringing exceptional coding skills and solid software engineering fundamentals, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about healthcare and wants to create products that have a positive impact on people's lives globally.
What you’ll be responsible for
• Develop new features together with the client teams
• Maintain and improve NuvoAir's backend systems
• Ensure quality, efficiency and security of NuvoAir's backend systems
• Work with the team in scaling NuvoAir's systems to accommodate the growing user base all over the globe
This may be a fit if you have
• 7+ years of backend development experience
• Heavy Python experience, along with Django & relational database system
• Rolled out and supported an application with significant amount of users in production
• Experience with docker
It’s an added bonus if you have
• DevOps experience
• Experience working in a Cloud environment (i.e. Azure)
• Domain Driven Design experience
You’ll love us because
• Mission driven culture that encourages collaboration and innovation
• Fast growing startup that enables you to learn and grow quickly
• A global, diverse team that works hard without taking ourselves too seriously
• Competitive salary - 60,000 euros per year
• Equity that’s venture-backed by top, global VCs
Building a diverse team is critical to our success
At NuvoAir, building a diverse team isn't a lofty statement or goal, it's a necessity, and it's something we actively practice and talk about. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. NuvoAir will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.