Atlanta, Remote US, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle
Job Posted: 2 years, 1 month ago
- Build, optimize, and maintain an easy-to-use, powerful web application using React and Redux
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers
- Craft elegant solutions to fix bugs and solve problems
- Actively look for ways to improve MoPub's frontend UX and codebase
- Help drive the direction of our growing architecture
- Build the primary web app/web portal UI for MoPub customers
- Disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests.
- Build data aggregation systems that deliver filtered and group data as a service
- Build applications that sends performance reports to customers
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar technical field
- 5+ years experience in developing full stack services of large scale
- Strong CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.
MoPub, a Twitter company, is a mobile app monetization and promotion platform.
MoPub is the world’s largest mobile application advertising exchange and complete ad serving platform. From individual developers to the largest names in mobile apps and games, our customers span the globe and generate tens of billions of ad requests a day.